01-08-2013, 09:44 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Just ordered a cyan one yesterday and it shipped today from ATT. It's their "premier" website or their business services website. Everywhere else, both brick and mortar stores and the ATT basic website have been sold out for months. They also have the hard to get yellow ones too.
Premier Online Store| Enterprise Business Customer Center| AT&T
- 01-16-2013, 01:07 PM #6
Let me get this straight--a couple of you ordered directly from AT&T--not through the premiere online store--and will be receiving the Cyan? On AT&T's website it's stated out of stock since mid november. I've been trying to order since 11/12, but to no avail.
DHHSMichael, what number did your Mom call in order to place your order for the Cyan? I've been stalking AT&T and trying to get more information from Nokia in order to actually place an order, but noone has had any update and don't know when they're getting more stock of Cyan.
01-16-2013, 01:19 PM #7
- 161 Posts
I had to basically harass AT&T to process my order after they canceled it two times and didn't take the two $450 holds off of my bank acct. They suck sometimes. Most of the time. I had pre-ordered (through the regular AT&T site, not premiere) and received it on Nov. 23. I guess calling them is the way to go instead of just waiting, although they may just be really backed up again.
- By dootndo2 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
- By waeras in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:38 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:19 AM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:31 AM
- By dotnetprodev in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:12 PM