Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By rexbaumgartner

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Just picked up my new Lumia 920 (flat black) yesterday and so far, I am loving it!

Phone history: I had used every iPhone ever made to include the iPhone 5 which I purchased in September, 2012. My extreme disappointment over the iPhone 5 prompted me to get the HTC One X Plus, which I loved its size and weight, but WTF!! The operating system was easy to use yet very complicated to understand. I kept it for 13 days attempting to let the learning curve catch up with me........ FAIL.

I read through this forum for several days because I desired an easy to use, "flagship" phone that would meet my needs for work as well as fun. Despite the reported problems that seem to permeate all forums, I eagerly went and purchased (traded the HTC) the 920. Within about 1 hour, I understood completely how this phone functions and had my screen set up perfectly for me!

I picked up the Speck case for it when I picked it up. I am (as with all phones) constantly in search of a case that protects the phone yet doesn't distract from the phones bare appeal...... Drives me crazy! After looking around at cases, I am tempted to simply cover this with an invisible shield and call it a day!

Lastly, my only gripe is that when I open Facebook, it refreshes as designed, but I have to scroll up to the new posts...

Glad to be with you guys and gals!

Rex
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Welcome. Best of luck with your new device.

good luck with your lumia, you will love it :)

Enjoy! It's a great device.

Dean

Global Posts
    2,286 Global Posts
    Rex: It's the where you last left off function. Time goes up on the app so it is important to see it as a timeline...or so Facebook says. Think of it as something to keep track of where you are at
    HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+
    Thanked by:

Instead of opening a new thread I'll just add to this one.

I just received my new Lumia 920. Exciting! :D :D

Coming from an HTC Arrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...Bx_UYymL_UqC3g