01-17-2013, 09:00 AM #426
- 24 Posts
- 01-17-2013, 10:54 AM #429
Battery in morning - 80%
Batter at late night - 28%
WiFi always on, since I have wifi in office as well. GPS tracking app (my own :) ) running in background, few more push notification apps running, 4 e-mails, whatsapp and few calls.
- 01-17-2013, 10:58 AM #430
- 01-17-2013, 11:02 AM #431
- 01-17-2013, 12:25 PM #433
Lumia 920 OWNERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OIS CAMERA.
Do as i say, open camera video mode, then start recording. After a second or two, start shaking your phone up and down, slowly increase until u rigorously shake it up and down, immidiately come to still wait few second, and again start shaking in same manner, first slow and increase it to utmost .
Note that while u shake ur phone really rigorously, do u listen some tak tak sound?
And now transfer the video file to ur pc, play it. Does it play well? I mean sound is not going off when u start rigorous shake, video is not playing well, or any other thing?
PS- Do this test with full hd 1080 pixel recording.
Tell me what u find......
- 01-17-2013, 10:39 PM #438
Haven't you seen videos of the torture tests for the 920, they beat it with a hammer and not much damage to the body.. and for scratches, there was this video of playing fruit ninja with a knife.. why do you even want a scratch guard when it doesn't scratch!!! this is not your usual Samsung product :)
- 01-17-2013, 10:46 PM #439
- 01-17-2013, 10:58 PM #440
- 01-17-2013, 11:49 PM #443
01-18-2013, 12:11 AM #445
- 32 Posts
I have a Lumia 920. I am not able sync my work email account.
I know that the username, password, domain and server info is correct. I have also selected the 'Server requires SSL' checkbox.
Everytime i try to sync i get the same 85010004 error.
Any suggestions ?
- 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM #446
result, the phone i was using was damage and above defects (except that tak sound) was particular with the phone i was using. if anyone found such a defect in their phone, better contact Nokia Care.
- 01-18-2013, 12:39 AM #447
- 01-18-2013, 01:01 AM #450
- By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM
- By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 02:57 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
- By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:14 AM