Indian 920 corner

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I am using Lumia 920 since about a month (got it from UAE) and Windows Phone 8 is the best :)
Facing no major issues, but waiting for a Portico update as I need that WiFi fix.
Cheers

sumitdomyan

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
There was some issue with screen of my Lumia 920 and I'm getting a replacement today. What is the best way to clear everything from current lumia 920? Is there a way I can copy everything on new lumia 920?

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I am still looking for a quality screenguard. Without screenguard I can't put it in the coin pocket of jeans becaus I fear it might scratch the screen or cause microscratches on the polycarbonate shell :(

Apart from far off distance like Karol Bagh, is there anywhere in South Delhi where the screen guard is available?

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am still looking for a quality screenguard. Without screenguard I can't put it in the coin pocket of jeans becaus I fear it might scratch the screen or cause microscratches on the polycarbonate shell :(

Apart from far off distance like Karol Bagh, is there anywhere in South Delhi where the screen guard is available?
Me too thinking of the same... got a white one this morning... Though Nokia claims it is scratch resistant, I ended up with many tiny scratches and some big ones too on my previous Lumia 800... Tried putting on the Galaxy Note screen guard but didn't fit and my stormtropper was looking ugly... The screen guard is appearing like a huge patch on the screen... Store guy says that no matter what screen guard you put it would peel off pretty soon as the screen is curved based on his past experiences... I'm still thinking about it... Any suggestions

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Me too thinking of the same... got a white one this morning... Though Nokia claims it is scratch resistant, I ended up with many tiny scratches and some big ones too on my previous Lumia 800... Tried putting on the Galaxy Note screen guard but didn't fit and my stormtropper was looking ugly... The screen guard is appearing like a huge patch on the screen... Store guy says that no matter what screen guard you put it would peel off pretty soon as the screen is curved based on his past experiences... I'm still thinking about it... Any suggestions

Do not compromize on screen protection. Go for a quality screenguard that might cost somewhere around 500 bucks. Despite having Gorilla Glass 2 which might be good but more of a marketing gimmic, I've read numerous threads in this forum where people came across scratches without even a drop

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
How many of you have used Nokia Drive within city? I've used it couple of times and I've seen in the outskirts of Delhi / NCR the maps aren't updated yet. I was going to Sikandrabad, Greater NOIDA was on the way. But from Fairy Crossing the map showed old and lengthy route.

Nokia drive is a perfect navigation application. But Google maps are more frequently updated compared to Nokia Maps and may contain more updated maps than Nokia Maps.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
WOW, what a day,........ Encountered first time with THE 920 and 820. Oh man, they just dont blow other phones, but they blow our imagination too. But i am not gonna share good things, as we all know about them. What i will do is tell u some os glitches. Wait, its coming on my blog.
Ps, i hv took a lot of pics and they will specially helpful for those who want red l920 or could change your mind. Believe me guys red looks awesome.

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
@Jarhead M0nS73R Contact this NPD in bandra----26002077/9820077007
I think he has a yellow. I might get it tomorrow evening as new stocks arrive tomorrow n yellow is expected...fingers crossed!
Although the yellow is in short supply some retailers do have unsold yellow units...

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
n when i m setting my lock screen to facebook ... its not shuffling the pics ... the lame blue color screen is there .... it worked the 1st dat .. nw dnt know wat happened .. help ne1?

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I am facing issues with WhatApp..

After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077