- 01-18-2013, 08:40 AM #476
- 01-18-2013, 12:38 PM #479
- 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM #480
So I checked out the Yellow but i found it to be a scratch lover!
So settled for the obvious second choice - BLACK and love it :-)
Been 2 days...but a couple of glitches with the camera :(
NPD guys demonstrated at the launch how in zero light with the flash off and night mode L920 can take amazing pics but mine only gives black screens! what am i doing wrong here?
Also, a video recording in my office with my L920 and my colleagues Nore II was very underwhelming :(. Everyone commented on how sharp the colors looked on his phone and even the clarity was more. I know the difference between LCP IPS and Amoled but even before we started the recording and just saw the video camera, Note II felt a lot richer...
Also, can we change our FB profile pictures without using any app through our devices?
And how do I share my skydrive link?
Last edited by Aniruddh Sharma; 01-18-2013 at 03:24 PM.
01-18-2013, 04:21 PM #481
- 53 Posts
I also had the low light problem.
The camera button is 2 step. Press the camera button( 1st step), it will focus and you will hear a beep. then press it more. and voila you will have awesome night pics :)
as for video try switching off continuous focus.
and Lumia 920 camera is much better than samsung . trust me. My GF has S3 , and my phone takes better pics. Its just the colors looks richer on S3 screen. I read somewhere this because of AMOLED.
But if you view it in PC, they will look normal.
- 01-18-2013, 11:17 PM #486
01-18-2013, 11:46 PM #490
- 111 Posts
- 01-19-2013, 12:02 AM #491
Videos in my phones comes without jitter and looks good, not sure about why it is not in yours.
To change your profile pic in facebook, goto People hub, click on your profile pic, and tap once again.. you will get a prompt to update profile picture and it should have Hotmail and facebook by default.
Go to the skydrive app, select the photo you want to share and click on the share button.
To some of you, who have you got terrible battery life.. have you installed Skype? if yes, try uninstalling it and see if it makes any changes.
- 01-19-2013, 12:40 AM #493
Thanks for the revert guys!
The phone is a piece of ART!!
Actually, i did that focus and then click thing but still it was all black :(
Will try the video continuous focus off thing.
How do i paste the link of my skydrive here? Pardon my ignorance, but i don't know the address :(
When i took the delivery, saw 2 more guys take the NL 920.
Personally, I know one more person with NL 920 and one other whose planning to buy.
- 01-19-2013, 01:00 AM #494
- 01-19-2013, 01:10 AM #496
01-19-2013, 01:25 AM #498
- 129 Posts
- By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
- By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
- By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM