Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

a night shot.... the clarity rocks had a similar pic clicked with GS3 awp_20130213_012.jpgnd is wasnt even close to this ....

That is some clarity. Is this with or without flash? Also did you use any filter? or used the plain camera app?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Selling my Lumia 920 Yellow

I am planning to sell my Lumia 920 Yellow used for 4 days and 3 weeks old with Wireless charger for 30k, with a case and a screen protector and with bill & warranty. If anyone is interested in getting the phone in Chennai, you can reach me at 9841837265.

I would like to sell this phone by today or tomorrow.

Francis.

You can disable the Whatsapp background audio agent by using an app like Stop Music. Only problem is that you will have to run it every time you close Whatsapp.

Hmm.......i took out skype and used stop music for whatsapp......but will Weave drain my battery?? And has anyone got the HERE update?

I don't think any filter is necessary. Only a pair of steady hands for the night pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisham Ahmed View Post
    Hmm.......i took out skype and used stop music for whatsapp......but will Weave drain my battery?? And has anyone got the HERE update?
    Weave shouldn't drain your battery. You should get the HERE updates by tomorrow. Or you can do what I did - go to the Nokia collection in the Store and you should see the HERE apps. Tap on each of them and then on 'update' below.
    Thanked by:
    I Kindly ask all the Indian Lumia or WP8 Users to Join Facebook Page made for Indian Lumia & WP8 Users : https://www.facebook.com/groups/NL920India/
    We Basically share News Update, Games, Apps News, Notes, etc ON THE GO.....
    Also we have Created a WP8 Room on our Lumia Devices, if you wish to Join us then please Join the page & provide us with your contact details so as to add you to the Group.

All are welcomed.

P.S.
    I am not the admin of the group, nor I created the Room or the page, Just found out & saw many Indians Joined in, so thought of letting all Indian Windows Phone Owners know & Increasing its Number, well.. you know.. the More the Merrier :)
    garfieldm89 likes this.

At the time of writing this post, Lumia 920 in YELLOW color is available on flipkart for 35000 Rs and delivery in 2-3 business days. Those wanted to purchase it in yellow and still waiting, hurry up!!

Nokia Lumia 920 - Nokia: Flipkart.com
    TechnoAssert.com | Assertions, Impressions, Thoughts on Technology and Innovations

i am going to buy L920 this weekend...
    have 2 options -
    1. black L920 at 34k with screen guard
    2. while L920 at 35k w/o screen guard

which 1 I should go for?
    I like both the colors but white is my preference

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldm89 View Post
    i am going to buy L920 this weekend...
    have 2 options -
    1. black L920 at 34k with screen guard
    2. while L920 at 35k w/o screen guard

which 1 I should go for?
    I like both the colors but white is my preference
    Maybe you should wait, heard prices are going to get slashed by as much as 5k, not sure though .

i have been waiting a lot already... and i dont think they will reduce 5k for their flagship device in a month... no way

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldm89 View Post
    i have been waiting a lot already... and i dont think they will reduce 5k for their flagship device in a month... no way
    I heard homeshop.com selling 920s for 32k, still not sure.

They have listed it for 35k with 2100 discount.. so its 32900 but its always out of stock
    their customer support have no idea also when it will be in stock

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hey, Gonna get the L920 soon, was just browsing through the forums and saw a LOT of issues with the hardware and many people returning their phones because of the issues. (the light leak, the random shut-downs, the battery issues, the top of the phone being 'loose' and the rattling). Just wanted to know has this happened to people with L920 models in India? Is the hardware still problematic ? or was only the initial stock bad?

I dont wanna be running around to Nokia care to get my phone fixed/returned after buying it.

Any feedback would be awesome!

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aditya Phulwani View Post
    Hey, Gonna get the L920 soon, was just browsing through the forums and saw a LOT of issues with the hardware and many people returning their phones because of the issues. (the light leak, the random shut-downs, the battery issues, the top of the phone being 'loose' and the rattling). Just wanted to know has this happened to people with L920 models in India? Is the hardware still problematic ? or was only the initial stock bad?

I dont wanna be running around to Nokia care to get my phone fixed/returned after buying it.

Hi, I got Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow color model after waiting 2 weeks. The device is awesome & a crowd puller. The camera is no doubt awesome.

I was also worried like you before getting the phone, but now am not. Had no issues with the phone since I brought it 3 days back. The no rattling sound. No shut down or lag issue. Even my sister was using this phone since Jan, she didn't have any issue.

Yes, but battery is a issue for the first couple weeks. My sister phone's battery also was draining after 6-7 hrs of use. But now it's settled. She is getting almost 10-12 hrs which is good as she uses her phone quite regularly. I got wireless charger which is good. When not in use, I always let it charge on the pad, so I don't have any problem.

So, other than battery issue for the first 2 weeks, lumia 920 works great. Love the unlimited music, Nokia drive & the camera. iPhone 5 & Samsung S3 camera is no match to it.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Hey! I bought a Lumia 920 in Red just 2 days after it was launched, so I can assure you that it was from the initial batch, and I've had no issues whatsoever! My advice to you is, don't base your decision on experiences that other people have had. I understand that what they've experienced is bad but it doesn't mean that you'll be facing the same. Even if you do, Nokia's after-sales support isn't bad(been using Nokia since the last 8 years now!). Besides that, you're missing out on the fun that the device has to offer! Just go ahead and buy it carefree! Cheers!

Whatever you do,make sure Skype stays off your phone!
    Thanked by:
    yourfriend4life likes this.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisham Ahmed View Post
    Whatever you do,make sure Skype stays off your phone!
    That sucks. I use Skype quite a lot. im sure an update will come soon though.

Does viber work? and hows the latest whatsapp update? did it fix all the issues?

thank you for the feedback guys! :)
    gonna be picking one up soon (white). Though it sucks that they arent giving us the charging plate with the phone.
    Im sure this phone will be amazing. love WP8 and Nokia. and the camera looks amazing.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I got myself Lumia 920 RED from delhi! I must say it is an excellent device. I had been using Windows 7.8 on HTC Titan before moving onto Nokia and I must confess I am totally bowled over by the Nokia exclusive app collection. I don't think Nokia Lumia 920 is too costly. It looks an exclusive device unlike cheap looking Samsung. Highly Recommended! I am just waiting for Temple Run on Windows Platform though!

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    That sucks. I use Skype quite a lot. im sure an update will come soon though.

Does viber work? and hows the latest whatsapp update? did it fix all the issues?

thank you for the feedback guys! :)
    gonna be picking one up soon (white). Though it sucks that they arent giving us the charging plate with the phone.
    Im sure this phone will be amazing. love WP8 and Nokia. and the camera looks amazing.
    I did use viber a bit just for the heck of it and it seemed to work fine for me, but nowhere close in comparison to what it's like on my brother's iPhone 5. They've fixed quite a lot of issues with WhatsApp and I must say that it's way better than it was! Although, I have this problem that's probably connected to my network connection, there's a lag between the display of an incoming message when I get into the app. It shows on the tile and also in the preview but shows up in the app a little later. I've read about others having the same issue. No big deal though since the lag isn't much.

Which one amongst 'Weatherflow' and 'Amazing Weather HD' is a better or cooler weather app according to you guys? If I have to plonk my money down one of the two which one do I buy?

lumia yellow 920 available in NPP St marks road bangalore

Finally some good news as lumia 620 price revealed, 15199/- 2nd week of march it is..
    Nokia Lumia 620 - Nokia: Flipkart.com
    Thanked by:

can any one help me improve battery life of my lumia 920. bought it yesterday... was able to get moderate use for around 7 hrs...
    battery fully drained.