Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    what! Really? O.o its not possible. Try longpressing it (₹), u may find more symbols, including $ Edit- it looks like we now have a English (INDIA) keyboard on windows Phone 8. How nice of u microsoft. But does new os support hindi lang? Its sure u cant type hindi, but can it read hindi? Try sending a hindi msg frm other phone and chk if it comes as boxes in 920 or in real hindi?BTW, i tried longpresshing on my L610 7.8 with eng(us) keyboard. I longpress $ key and found ₹(indian rupee symbol) in it along with others. Thats cool, i didnt know that!
    The phone can type hindi just fine! It has a hindi (devnagari) keyboard.
    I got a white one and its awesome. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    but the only problem is i m am not able to sign in to the microsoft account !!

DAMN !!
    I was facing this issue too. But when I came home and tried on wi-fi, it worked.

Got my new lumia 920 !!! Yellllow

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d
    Can you post photos of your phone?

Got my new lumia 920 !!! Yellllow

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d
    congrats mate...!! and yeah..me from Mumbai too ;)

Exactly why I went with black. Black looks very good with hard case covers like the incipio feather case.
    Only few tiles color go with red or yellow plus If you are going to use it with a cover, then again there will be mismatch problems unless you use covers which cover the phone completely.
    Everything apart the yellow Lumia 920 with yellow tiles is absolutely gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Chahal View Post
    from my personal experience, I was looking going for red/yellow... but after searching for in so many shops .... and looking at all the colors ... I went with white .. .do take a demo before purchasing any color...

White is better, i feel ...

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

DAMN !!
    without SIM u cant sign in btw any little heat issue in top of camera on surfing ?

are you having the vibration rattling problem .? Because its there on mine( not very much but slight ).
    search youtube for vibration rattle lumia 920
    you will understand what I am talking about.

DAMN !!

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abxy View Post
    are you having the vibration rattling problem .? Because its there on mine( not very much but slight ).
    search youtube for vibration rattle lumia 920
    you will understand what I am talking about.
    my friend had same issue went to nokia care and they told it will be resloved soon after some use,what a stupid ppl he need to go chennai nokia care to get replaced

but the problem in not alarming

Yeah its not worse as worse as the ones on videos on youtube. But still If they are offering solutions I would want to know.
    Ok ..
    No prb of rattling ... there is a bit of movement .. bt i guess dat is fine ..
    Windows account wasnt logging in coz of date ... now its perfect ..

Stupid Mobile store people broke my sim card when i asked them to cut it into micro-card .. !!
    well ph is working fine widout sim card ..
    awesome awesome awesome phone guys !!

Photos i'll update later ... for sure ! :D

and ya no heating prb at all ! :D
    been using it now for almost 3 hors at strech .. battery draining quickly but i that is bcoz it was charged 5 days back as said by store people ! :P

@sagar khandelwal,
    post pics or it din happen :P...congrats...haha they broke ur sim? *****es did that to me as well...getting mine tomm...so happy din have to wait till Tuesday...also you need to either have a microsoft account or check ur time or see if u have net activated on ur phone

@yajur,
    if u r facing heat issues... then replace it or get it checked as far as i know only the back gets heat over extensive use..

@abxy,
    that rattling sound is cause of the springs holding the camera in place and everyone is facing that problem. Either you get another device(get it replaced) or deal with it...congrats on ur phone btw.

Also to all the nokia lumia 920 owners please check this post...

Bug/defect checklist for new and future Lumia 920 owners
    i think someone already posted this link before...so credit him and the owner of that thread.
  12.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    Anyone know any HD Games in Windows Marketplace for L920 ?There are many great ones in Android, best of them being more than 250 mb lol, my friend has S2, & my brother has S3 & their game collection is more than I have ever seen on a Smartphone before, its like playing PS Vita games on they devices. I wonder if such HD games are also available in Windows Marketplace, because all I can find is some tiny 40 mb games like Pinball, Minesweeper & Angry Birds only lol which is soo G4Y !I really want to play games like my friends & brother do on their High-End Android devices :(Also, as you can see those games are not Paid, they have cracked it. As you all know grey & Black market is big for Android Apps & Games, I wonder if Windows Marketplace has been cracked as well.. or not ? Can anyone confirm ? If yes, then how ?
    there are many HD GAMES dude like Nfs, (else i dont know coz i only play racing game on phone and hate such gaming on phones, they sucks. I play time pass games like wordament on phone, they are a lot better). BTW, you cant install cracked games in a windows phone unless ur phone is a developer phone! Dont ask how to get it. You hv to pay through credit card in order to purchase a game and play it. Sorry, not a single point of piracy in windows phone, thats why people hate wp. But what i think they are idiots. If they are ready to buy 50k value of iphones, cant they buy 50 rs of apps? Not having credit card is other thing!
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  13.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by nileshdd View Post
    The phone can type hindi just fine! It has a hindi (devnagari) keyboard. I got a white one and its awesome. :)
    thats a great news! Can u email me snapshot of keyboard? Please.......... I wanna post it on fb page and my blog. Do it on messeging app. :-)EMAIL- aayush3mathur@gmail.com

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    what the frimware did indian version got it ?
  15.    #190  
    For those who didnt used wp ever, and are facing gprs connectivity issue, go to 'Network Setup' app, thats it, it will do the thing, if not installed, connect to wifi, login with live account, download the app from nokia collection. No wifi, here is another, more effective solution. Go to settings, tap mobile network, scroll to bottom, tap 'edit apn' and write your network's apn name in 'access point name' section (like in BSNL, its bsnlnet) and else left blank. Thats it u r done. Make sure Data is turned On.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    well to all who bought this awesome phone congrats !!

i am 1st time user of windows phone so i am in complete awe of this magnificent OS !! :D

and yes .. how do we take snapshot ? if ne1 can help ! :D

power/lock button + home button
    well to all who bought this awesome phone congrats !!

i am 1st time user of windows phone so i am in complete awe of this magnificent OS !! :D

and yes .. how do we take snapshot ? if ne1 can help ! :D
    541826_10151240357033099_264400419_n.jpg

my awesome new nokia lumia 920 !!!!
    Thanked by:
    Elton Jothi likes this.
    well the pic was taken from NOkia 5800 xm so the quality isnt that great :P
  20.    #195  
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	541826_10151240357033099_264400419_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	26782

my awesome new nokia lumia 920 !!!!
    Oh man, can i?
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
  21.    #196  
    Anyone, please please post me a pic of screenshot of Hindi keyboard on 920. And a pic with firmware version. It would be so nice of u.
    Email me- aayush3mathur@gmail.com
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    Anyone, please please post me a pic of screenshot of Hindi keyboard on 920. And a pic with firmware version. It would be so nice of u.
    Email me- aayush3mathur@gmail.com
    how to check firmware version ?
  23.    #198  
    go to settings, about, more info.......
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
  24.    #199  
    go to settings, about, more info.......
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    can i send the pic dreictly from lumia 920 ? :-/
    when i am tryin to attach image ... its doing nuthing :-/
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast