- 01-13-2013, 09:17 AM #180
Exactly why I went with black. Black looks very good with hard case covers like the incipio feather case.
Only few tiles color go with red or yellow plus If you are going to use it with a cover, then again there will be mismatch problems unless you use covers which cover the phone completely.
Everything apart the yellow Lumia 920 with yellow tiles is absolutely gorgeous
- 01-13-2013, 09:26 AM #183
- 01-13-2013, 09:31 AM #185
No prb of rattling ... there is a bit of movement .. bt i guess dat is fine ..
Windows account wasnt logging in coz of date ... now its perfect ..
Stupid Mobile store people broke my sim card when i asked them to cut it into micro-card .. !!
well ph is working fine widout sim card ..
awesome awesome awesome phone guys !!
Photos i'll update later ... for sure ! :D
and ya no heating prb at all ! :D
been using it now for almost 3 hors at strech .. battery draining quickly but i that is bcoz it was charged 5 days back as said by store people ! :P
01-13-2013, 09:44 AM #186
- 24 Posts
post pics or it din happen :P...congrats...haha they broke ur sim? *****es did that to me as well...getting mine tomm...so happy din have to wait till Tuesday...also you need to either have a microsoft account or check ur time or see if u have net activated on ur phone
if u r facing heat issues... then replace it or get it checked as far as i know only the back gets heat over extensive use..
that rattling sound is cause of the springs holding the camera in place and everyone is facing that problem. Either you get another device(get it replaced) or deal with it...congrats on ur phone btw.
Also to all the nokia lumia 920 owners please check this post...
Bug/defect checklist for new and future Lumia 920 owners
i think someone already posted this link before...so credit him and the owner of that thread.
- 01-13-2013, 09:52 AM #187
- 01-13-2013, 10:11 AM #190
For those who didnt used wp ever, and are facing gprs connectivity issue, go to 'Network Setup' app, thats it, it will do the thing, if not installed, connect to wifi, login with live account, download the app from nokia collection. No wifi, here is another, more effective solution. Go to settings, tap mobile network, scroll to bottom, tap 'edit apn' and write your network's apn name in 'access point name' section (like in BSNL, its bsnlnet) and else left blank. Thats it u r done. Make sure Data is turned On.
- 01-13-2013, 11:02 AM #195
- 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM #196
- 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM #198
- 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM #199
- By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM
- By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 02:57 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
- By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:14 AM