Indian 920 corner

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for 38300, but I asked them to put a scratch guard free of cost. They said that right now they don't have any free gift item so they gave me 1000 RS voucher so next time I will purchase the item for 1000 RS less. I also decided to go for insurance which costed me 5% of the cellphone cost so total I had to pay 40610. And once I get any accessory I will not only get it for 1000 rs less but also I will further burgain on that part

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for 38300, but I asked them to put a scratch guard free of cost. They said that right now they don't have any free gift item so they gave me 1000 RS voucher so next time I will purchase the item for 1000 RS less. I also decided to go for insurance which costed me 5% of the cellphone cost so total I had to pay 40610. And once I get any accessory I will not only get it for 1000 rs less but also I will further burgain on that part

You paid more than Suggested MRP? Apart from insurance...

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
did any one get L920 other than black/white ?

I had pre-ordered for a red one @sangeetha, bangalore. They called me n said they have only black / white and that they have no idea as to when yellow n red might be available. Same with spice hotspot, croma n some smaller nokia dealers. My sis managed to find a shop in chennai tho. So might ask her to get it. Anyone else having better luck ?

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I had pre-ordered for a red one @sangeetha, bangalore. They called me n said they have only black / white and that they have no idea as to when yellow n red might be available. Same with spice hotspot, croma n some smaller nokia dealers. My sis managed to find a shop in chennai tho. So might ask her to get it. Anyone else having better luck ?
same, i had no choice but go for black
i got from sangeetha,indira nagar,blore
all from most i have heard got only white/black
wish i was in chennai now..cud have got it with much more ease

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
same, i had no choice but go for black
i got from sangeetha,indira nagar,blore
all from most i have heard got only white/black
wish i was in chennai now..cud have got it with much more ease

I too almost went for the white. I have been waiting for this phone, like all of us, for a very long time. N now , i have to wait for a full week to actually use the phone that I have already purchased.!!! That will be tough !!!

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if the Units available in India too are Short of supply or what, I'm not talking about short of different Colour, but Short of Lumia 920 itself, like in other countries.

abhibh

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Went to check out Lumia 920. There was plenty of stock with the retailers but in Black and White.

MRP is 406XX
Retailing 36500 at most shops.

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Went to check out Lumia 920. There was plenty of stock with the retailers but in Black and White.

MRP is 406XX
Retailing 36500 at most shops.

You know what.. I think you should buy the phone no matter what colour it is because I dont know about you but I will buy a casing cover ( a full body cover) to protect my phone so its obvoius the colour wont be seen & matter. So I dont see the point of choosing the colour right now !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05