Indian 920 corner

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
charge it from wall. When I use it for a wifi internet hotspot and charge it simultaneously with laptop, the battery reduces :p instead of increasing.

Though i must say ... i've kept this phone on charging for ages now ... it showed to 36% battery left like .... 3 hours back .... till now its showing 49& left :-/
it was connected to my lappy earlier now i've connected it to the wall ..

in the hope that it'll charge faster :-/

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
A Pakistani here :D Good to see India getting the L920. Pakistan will probably get it by the 3rd or 4th week of January. So does the Indian version come with Portico installed? And are people facing the same hardware defects that plagued the American version?

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
For those who say that a White Lumia 920 is better than Yellow or Red as Theme colours on White look better....... I SAY LOOK AGAIN.... Lumia 920 in Yellow looks much better... With PRoof :

[video=youtube;xLTS5qdeUH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xLTS5qdeUH4[/video]

I'd say White Looks more DULL !

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
For those who say that a White Lumia 920 is better than Yellow or Red as Theme colours on White look better....... I SAY LOOK AGAIN.... Lumia 920 in Yellow looks much better... With PRoof :

Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow or Black? - YouTube

I'd say White Looks more DULL !

Haha. That's funny .:)

I hope you are joking right?
If not, well, most ppl mean white is neutral color and any tile color will look good on a white phone.
Try cobalt with that yellow phone.:)

Viveksagarwal

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey ppl who got their Lumias 920, congrats. Envy u guys.

Can you guys tell me at what price you got your phone (wts the deal?) for and from where?
It will helps us to understand what can bargain for!

Thanks! :)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
are u able to post from your lumia 920 here ?
i can easily post here from my 610 using mobile site. Try posting on other places like fb, or other forum. If ucan type there, ur phone is perfectly fine, problem is here in site. BTW, why dont u use WPcentral app by jay bennet. I usually use that app only to post here......

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Haha. That's funny .:)

I hope you are joking right?
If not, well, most ppl mean white is neutral color and any tile color will look good on a white phone.
Try cobalt with that yellow phone.:)
The video shows Yellow Lumia 920 with All Colour even Cobalt, Yellow looks good in all, from my point of view, dunno Y u prefer White more..... Just doesnt seem any good to me white !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo