01-09-2013, 06:34 PM #1
- 105 Posts
Can someone please tell me what and why do I get this strange notification sound whenever I place my phone flat on a surface??? It stops immediately on picking up phone, and immediately starts again when i lay it down. It can happen dozens of times at one go (if i pick and lie it down repeatedly)
01-11-2013, 02:22 PM #5
- 93 Posts
- 05-15-2014, 03:26 PM #6
Ok. So it seems that whenever I place my phone against a card with NFC enabled, I get this strange sound. It's been happening for months and I could never figure out why!
At least now I know. I don't really care, I just couldn't figure it out.
04-09-2016, 08:54 PM #7
- 1 Posts
With your hints, I found that the source of the noise was my credit card that I have recently inserted in my new phone case with slots for cards.
I turned off NFC in the setting and got rid of the noise.
- By Leo Kaukidi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
- By harsha.balisavira in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:12 PM
- By SteelSteve in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2012, 09:31 PM
- By NickA in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:03 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:04 PM