Photos aren't saving on lumia 920

liamjanin

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had this bug? I take a photo in the normal camera app, I see the preview slide to the left, but when I check my camera roll it doesn't get saved. This happened once after a soft reset and this time its just happened on its own. The first time I fixed it by changing my time and date (I have been going through time zones). This time however this isn't fixing it anymore. Any ideas?

On a side note does anyone know if I backup my phone, factory restore it then load the backup back on, will this potentially fix anything?

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had this bug? I take a photo in the normal camera app, I see the preview slide to the left, but when I check my camera roll it doesn't get saved. This happened once after a soft reset and this time its just happened on its own. The first time I fixed it by changing my time and date (I have been going through time zones). This time however this isn't fixing it anymore. Any ideas?

On a side note does anyone know if I backup my phone, factory restore it then load the backup back on, will this potentially fix anything?

My Phone had this problem twice the first time I did a hard reset to fix it, Then it happened again on the last day of my holidays, I was not impressed about the failed camera as we lost many family and friends photos that day. I decided not to hard reset my phone again and went to Nokia care here in Thailand, after the staff failed to get the camera working they decided to update the software. The camera is working fine at the moment but I have only taken 10 or so photos since it has been updated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo