Can I record a phone call on Nokia Lumia 920?

LumiaDream

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't know as I have not bought it but I can tell you that by law recording a conversation must be known to all parties involved - also known as the annoying beep all parties hear when the recording starts.

If you happen to find and app that record with no beep just keep in mind that you are violating the law and the privacy of others.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know as I have not bought it but I can tell you that by law recording a conversation must be known to all parties involved - also known as the annoying beep all parties hear when the recording starts.

If you happen to find and app that record with no beep just keep in mind that you are violating the law and the privacy of others.
The legality of recording phone calls varies, depending upon country and state. Telephone recording laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aadesh Gandhi

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I would be recording my consultation call with an attorney, I do not have a problem pointing it out to him that the call will be recorded. This recording will be used just for my reference once the call is over.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Never thought of it in my Lumia 920, but in Windows Mobile 6.5, the option is available when you make a phone call. Not only that, some functionality that is pretty convenient in WM 6.5 still not available in WP8.

jonchai

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never tried this, but in theory it should work. While in a call, tap Home screen, scroll to OneNote, start a new note, start recording.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
No app on marketplace for this purpose. Msft should enable this access in the APIs. Till then no dev can develop an app for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786