Lumia 920 Unibody

JacksonSQD

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Lumia 920's unibody is available for purchase? Or if it currently isn't, is there a possibility?
Because currently, the cyan model is only available in the US, and living in Australia, you can see where the problems arise.
Not to mention I'm kind of torn between the black and cyan models. I know it sounds silly just fussing over two colours, but I am a bit of a perfectionist. :unhappy:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Lumia 920's unibody is available for purchase? Or if it currently isn't, is there a possibility?
Because currently, the cyan model is only available in the US, and living in Australia, you can see where the problems arise.
Not to mention I'm kind of torn between the black and cyan models. I know it sounds silly just fussing over two colours, but I am a bit of a perfectionist. :unhappy:

Your best bet would be the 820 then. They do come off on that phone. Whereas on the 920, goodbye warranty and insurance etc if you try it.

JacksonSQD

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I think I'll probably go with the black anyway, I don't really want my phone attracting too much attention in public, especially after my mum had her iPhone 4S snatched from her hands a few days ago..
Yeah, probably won't be worth voiding the warranty over some silly colours. Can't go wrong with black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3