01-11-2013, 08:32 AM #1
- 50 Posts
Does anyone know if the Lumia 920's unibody is available for purchase? Or if it currently isn't, is there a possibility?
Because currently, the cyan model is only available in the US, and living in Australia, you can see where the problems arise.
Not to mention I'm kind of torn between the black and cyan models. I know it sounds silly just fussing over two colours, but I am a bit of a perfectionist.
01-11-2013, 09:24 AM #3
- 50 Posts
I think I'll probably go with the black anyway, I don't really want my phone attracting too much attention in public, especially after my mum had her iPhone 4S snatched from her hands a few days ago..
Yeah, probably won't be worth voiding the warranty over some silly colours. Can't go wrong with black.
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
- By experiment 626 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM