- 01-11-2013, 09:35 AM #1
Despite optimistic headlines, I called Vodafone today to be told mid to end of February.
No confirmation of available colours.
I have made a web doc illustrating the point here:
Please let me know if things change or are incorrect.
Point is, MONTHS and MONTHS after being announced and available - the UK still has very few options to obtain the Lumia 920.
And certainly very few places to get WHITE (WHICH IS THE ONE MOST PEOPLE WANT NOKIA YOU *******)
Honestly, I am fairly patient. But it is no wonder Apple slaughter these people when it comes to selling product.
A frustrated Englishman
p.s. Yes I know I can go via shady resellers, but I want to purchase direct for after sales support purposes with legit handsets.
Last edited by hwangeruk; 01-11-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: ps
01-11-2013, 09:41 AM #2
- 14 Posts
Phones4U claims to have available 920s (sim "free" but locked to EE). I ordered a red one 3 days ago but it hasn't been dispatched yet. I called them today and they assured me it is in stock.... They say it will be delivered on Monday. I hope they are right...
01-11-2013, 09:45 AM #3
- 167 Posts
Well it had a exclusivity period with EE so you could only get it on EE just as many other phones do,, that period is just coming to an end with voda and three both set to carry it within the next month or so. So it should get alot better
btw worth the wait got me a black one on EE
- By Nickkk101 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:12 AM
- By Sanpd in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:39 AM
- By mrfisher in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
- By tronious in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
- By ivorhooper in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM