01-11-2013, 10:25 AM #1
- 3 Posts
Hey, quick questions:
1) how quick should the phone be draining with video? I'm at a percentage point every other minute, sometimes worse (and usually *much* better for the first half-hour after a full charge).
2) I uploaded a 44 second video this morning (55 mb)...and lost 5 percent off of the battery immediately. Normal?
- 01-11-2013, 10:40 AM #2
WP8 is having some random battery issues so it is hard to say something is normal or not. Some people have no excessive battery drain when running some apps/tasks and other do not.
Until Microsoft/Nokia have worked through these early issues of a new OS I don't think it's easy for anyone to sensibly answer your question.
- By generalsu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:11 AM
- By sandmanfvr in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2011, 05:42 AM
- By cdook in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:49 AM