white 920 just arrived

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Any tips, hints or suggestions before I swap sim and get started? I've heard/read some bad things about portico. Have to work another few hours, won't get started for another 4 or so

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted during the "initial setup". You will then be prompted to restore from a backup and most, if not all, of your apps will then be installed. Simplifies the whole setup.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted during the "initial setup". You will then be prompted to restore from a backup and most, if not all, of your apps will then be installed. Simplifies the whole setup.

I'm confused...did the OP originally have a 920? 0.o

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Good research, Beltelmel. Everything went well. Except my apps didn't port. No worries, I simply used my 900 to see which apps I had...not too many, and installed one by one. I didn't mind at all since it gave me a chance to use my new toy.

I thank you for the comments, and hope someone can answer a question for me. Just to the left of the time and battery I have occasionally noticed a dot with a circle around it. What is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb