- 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM #1
Is nyone else experiencing this? I have my phone plugged into usb charging and using internet sharing. I unplug phone from charger or start my car and screen will freeze up and become unresponsive I then have to reboot, vol- + power to reset it. This is my second 920 from ATT and im not sure if I need to replace it or if its a software issue.
01-11-2013, 05:59 PM #2
- 155 Posts
Yepp, same thing happens here.
I am now switching to "Flight mode" when I am charging, and I have less freezes ... Random reboots still happens. I have also tried to minimize the number of background tasks (basically you have to disable everything which makes your "smart phone" smart)
- 01-11-2013, 08:30 PM #4
I've usually found lockups to be related to an app. Then I end up thinking back to what I had recently installed, and removing those apps. Usually solves the problem, and I try to email the developers/publishers and let them know.
Case in point, bubble star. Fun game, but was locking my 920 up every few hours inexplicably. Removed it, haven't had a lockup since. Emailed random salad, and they're looking into it.
- By sanders2232 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:11 AM
- By Yakkob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2012, 11:54 PM
- By jenjira in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 11:54 PM
- By Joe920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2012, 05:13 PM
- By rajkumr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM