Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Is nyone else experiencing this? I have my phone plugged into usb charging and using internet sharing. I unplug phone from charger or start my car and screen will freeze up and become unresponsive I then have to reboot, vol- + power to reset it. This is my second 920 from ATT and im not sure if I need to replace it or if its a software issue.
    Thanks

Yepp, same thing happens here.
    I am now switching to "Flight mode" when I am charging, and I have less freezes ... Random reboots still happens. I have also tried to minimize the number of background tasks (basically you have to disable everything which makes your "smart phone" smart)

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Well, for me it only happens when I'm tethering to tablet with Bluetooth enabled. I tweeted @WinPhoneSupport and they said they were looking into it. You might want to send them a tweet there very responsive.

I've usually found lockups to be related to an app. Then I end up thinking back to what I had recently installed, and removing those apps. Usually solves the problem, and I try to email the developers/publishers and let them know.

Case in point, bubble star. Fun game, but was locking my 920 up every few hours inexplicably. Removed it, haven't had a lockup since. Emailed random salad, and they're looking into it.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Nokia issue Not Resolved-Please Read 920 owners

Here is the new thread I started on this issue. Charging has nothing to do with it it is a Bluetooth/internet sharing conflict.