Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I can't decide if I should get white or black. I see the white as a more unique colour but then its glossy and the black though matte, is more common

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I can't decide if I should get white or black. I see the white as a more unique colour but then its glossy and the black though matte, is more common
    I went with the black, but I'd go with the white if I had the chance. The matte black is tougher to grip than the glossy white.

I have owned both because my black L920 died and I switched it for a white one.

Personally I prefer the white L920 as, surprisingly, I find the glossy white masks fingerprints better than the matte black. Another advantage of the glossy case has over the matte case is that they are harder wearing, my black case developed minor dents whereas my white case is pristine.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    White all the way. When I grapped two 920's for the wife & I that's what I went with.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Glossy white is easier to put in and pull out of pockets, but will slide all over the passenger seat in your car if you're like me. I would still go white only because you didn't offer yellow

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Thanks for your input guys, i went for the white one and love it. Saw the red and it was absolutely gorgeous sadly there isn't stock :(

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I chose black because I like having a matching bezel/shell colour...and that I'm Canadian, so I only had one colour choice anyway =)

Black is less conspicuous for photography, so I picked that. My wife loves her white one.