Battery App Poll

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

I thought about adding none as a choice? But then I didn't really care about that. Really wanted to see the leading Battery App used so users could make a choice. I'm using Battery Sense because my wife put it on my phone. She had it on her's, but it stopped working for some reason. It seems to be doing OK on my 920. Right now as I'm typing this my prone is discharging at 7.7% with nothing running but Battery App, location on, WIFI on, and auto brightness. Bothersome, when on different days it'll discharge at 0.5%.

weis

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
The few that I've tried, I found non of them did better than WP8's own tiny battery icon that one can tap and see, besides they all eat my phone battery (some like crazy, some less so...). Also non of them updates real-time anyway (limitation...) so I see no much sense to waste space on my home screen... my own opinion though...

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The few that I've tried, I found non of them did better than WP8's own tiny battery icon that one can tap and see, besides they all eat my phone battery (some like crazy, some less so...). Also non of them updates real-time anyway (limitation...) so I see no much sense to waste space on my home screen... my own opinion though...

I'm starting to feel that very same way. I will keep what I have for the time being.

Thank you all.

ms

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I deleted Battery Sense, and my battery life has been outstanding ever since. I think I'll stay with the built in meter. Don't have to look at the usage if I get 2 days (+) off a charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss