facebook chat?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok peoples so a few days ago I noticed my text message area freezing up. Would have to reboot my phone for it to be fixed. Now my phone doesn't do that but for some reason when I swipe the screen over to do Facebook chat its constantly telling me no one is online? I know there are though. I have to go through the app for fb and mail chat that way. Does anyone know of a fix possibly? Oh I have the Lumina 920 on att if that means anything. Thanks in advance ��

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings and then to accounts and emails or whatever it's called. Does everything sync up completely or is something left hanging?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually yesterday I got it working again. But I had to for some reason start fresh with the logins and my email acct. Not new ones but password changes. Once I did that it magically worked. Even though my emails worked fine.

JasonG83

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem on my Focus S and on my wife's Lumia 920. Both of us have the facebook chat turned on in our messenger settings, and we are both available. Any word on a solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos