01-12-2013, 02:30 PM #1
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have bought a Samsung Ativ S recently and I like it (except for the auto brightness bug, but it seems to be a WP8 problem, not OEM specific). However, the grass is always greener... Samsung feels a bit "plasticy" and I am thinking to return it and buy Lumia 920 instead.
Here is a question: is it possible to disable a haptic feedback on 3 front keys on Lumia 920? I absolutely can not stand this vibrations every time I press one of these keys. Samsung has the extra settings menu where you can easily turn it off, so if I can not do the same on Lumia, than I have to stay on Ativ S:)
I can not check it self because there are still no demo's in the phone shops here in Holland.
- 01-12-2013, 02:49 PM #2
no. there is no option for turning the key vibration off. also there is no option for turning the very bright key lights off either so that may bother you in very dark environments.
source: i'm a lumia owner
- By SofaTester in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:00 PM
- By izik770 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 111Last Post: 07-10-2013, 06:40 AM
- By Alex Rodriguez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM
- By wwyws0000 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:56 PM
- By brandonx1000 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:04 PM