Wooden Lumia 920

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Beautifully done. Would really like to see the pattern and dimensions for the phone. I'd like to do it on a case I think as I'd be reluctant to use adhesive vinyl on the back of my phone, but it would be nice to also do it to my Nexus 7 tablet too.

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Whew! Didn't expect this much enthousiasm. Thanks! I'll try to post a tutorial soon. Since I already have the right measurements I might be able to reproduce a few sheets and send them to some of you guys of you want to pay the shipping costs (from the Netherlands)...

peteco0403

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
:love:
Whew! Didn't expect this much enthousiasm. Thanks! I'll try to post a tutorial soon. Since I already have the right measurements I might be able to reproduce a few sheets and send them to some of you guys of you want to pay the shipping costs (from the Netherlands)...

Very nice work!!
I had stickerboy in previous phones, Nokia Lumia 920 Skins | Stickerboy skins for iPhone 5, Macbook Pros & Airs, Samsung Galaxy, Beats by Dre, Nexus 7, and more but covers the whole phone, yours looks wonderfull.
Could you upload a template so I can print it and cut the stickerboy to your size?

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I had thought of doing this exact thing (but only to my Lumia) when I bought it because blues and browns are one of my favorite color schemes, and customizing your belongings is fun. Never did get around to it but now I may have to, especially since I just got a new laptop. I'll post my results if I do! Love yours.

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I've been in Portugal for two weeks. Back since yesterday. If I've got some spare time I'll try to make a few extra stickers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786