Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Guys ever heard of Skinit? Google them up. OP is into crafts, he likes it. For me and you, thank god skinit exists!
    I just searched their site and they don't have the Lumia 920 listed. They have 900, 800, 822, and 710

that looks brilliant. Well done!

Very nice! It looks like professioal luxury products. I need such a godd devices.
    Moto rider

Wooden Lumia 920 looks very nice
    Developer

Whew! Didn't expect this much enthousiasm. Thanks! I'll try to post a tutorial soon. Since I already have the right measurements I might be able to reproduce a few sheets and send them to some of you guys of you want to pay the shipping costs (from the Netherlands)...
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    I certainly don't mind. It can't be THAT much to ship to the U.S.A. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by AaHaa View Post
    Whew! Didn't expect this much enthousiasm. Thanks! I'll try to post a tutorial soon. Since I already have the right measurements I might be able to reproduce a few sheets and send them to some of you guys of you want to pay the shipping costs (from the Netherlands)...
    Very nice work!!
    I had stickerboy in previous phones, Nokia Lumia 920 Skins | Stickerboy skins for iPhone 5, Macbook Pros & Airs, Samsung Galaxy, Beats by Dre, Nexus 7, and more but covers the whole phone, yours looks wonderfull.
    Could you upload a template so I can print it and cut the stickerboy to your size?

Like it Love it !!!

Yep, it works, I can feel the wood just by looking at it :)

The quality of work looks very nice, but I personally don't like the look.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Very very very Cool! hahah

I had thought of doing this exact thing (but only to my Lumia) when I bought it because blues and browns are one of my favorite color schemes, and customizing your belongings is fun. Never did get around to it but now I may have to, especially since I just got a new laptop. I'll post my results if I do! Love yours.
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

Hmm, bump? :D
    Understanding can be easily gained by research, but true understanding can only be gained by experience.
    Developer

I'm sorry, I've been in Portugal for two weeks. Back since yesterday. If I've got some spare time I'll try to make a few extra stickers!

Haha it's cool, just wanted to make sure you were still alive :P
    I'll be looking forward to it. :D
    Understanding can be easily gained by research, but true understanding can only be gained by experience.
    Developer

Allright, today I didn't have anything better to do so I made about six of these stickers. I'll keep two of them separate for JacksonSQD and bawboh86, but the rest is available for everyone, just reply if you want one.
    Keep in mind that I did this without professional equipment like a cutting mat, so there will probably be some rough edges and stuff, but hey, it's free. You could try to improve them yourself, you just need a small hobby knife.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp20130210004.jpg  
    zeronoise and danish319 like this.

Allright, today I didn't have anything better to do so I made about six of these stickers. I'll keep two of them separate for JacksonSQD and bawboh86, but the rest is available for everyone, just reply if you want one.
    Keep in mind that I did this without professional equipment like a cutting mat, so there will probably be some rough edges and stuff, but hey, it's free. You could try to improve them yourself, you just need a small hobby knife.
    I am very interested and would very much appreciate it if you could give me one (don't mind paying lol)

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Awesome!!!

Looks amazing! I'd like to have one...unfortunately I live in India :(
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by danish319 View Post
    Looks amazing! I'd like to have one...unfortunately I live in India :(
    If I can send these to the US, I can also send one to India ;) Just pm me your adress!
    Thanked by:
    danish319 likes this.
    Developer

Global Posts
    837 Global Posts
    It looks awesome! The thing that sucks is that I got a Lumia 822, can you try making some for them? Thanks!!

Sweet :D
    Do you ship to Australia too?
    Developer

Yeah, sure! So that's JacksonSQD, bawboh86, danish319 and zeronoise... I realized I had a spare sticker lying around. This one isn't as good as the others, but I'll include it anyway, so that brings the total number of stickers to seven. Only three more available!

Quote Originally Posted by interopbyt View Post
    It looks awesome! The thing that sucks is that I got a Lumia 822, can you try making some for them? Thanks!!
    I'm sorry, I don't think I can. I only - poorly - managed to make these for the 920 because I have one myself, so without a 822 I won't be able to make some. That, and I don't have a lot of time :P

Yeah, sure! So that's JacksonSQD, bawboh86, danish319 and zeronoise... I realized I had a spare sticker lying around. This one isn't as good as the others, but I'll include it anyway, so that brings the total number of stickers to seven. Only three more available!
    Send me one ? :D .. I'm from India. ( i don't mind paying for the shipping) :P
    Developer

Cool, these things are going all over the world :P America, India, Australia... Someone from Japan, maybe?
    Thanked by:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast