Wooden Lumia 920

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Allright, today I didn't have anything better to do so I made about six of these stickers. I'll keep two of them separate for JacksonSQD and bawboh86, but the rest is available for everyone, just reply if you want one.
Keep in mind that I did this without professional equipment like a cutting mat, so there will probably be some rough edges and stuff, but hey, it's free. You could try to improve them yourself, you just need a small hobby knife.

Attachments

• wp20130210004.jpg
    wp20130210004.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 8

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Allright, today I didn't have anything better to do so I made about six of these stickers. I'll keep two of them separate for JacksonSQD and bawboh86, but the rest is available for everyone, just reply if you want one.
Keep in mind that I did this without professional equipment like a cutting mat, so there will probably be some rough edges and stuff, but hey, it's free. You could try to improve them yourself, you just need a small hobby knife.
I am very interested and would very much appreciate it if you could give me one (don't mind paying lol)

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, sure! So that's JacksonSQD, bawboh86, danish319 and zeronoise... I realized I had a spare sticker lying around. This one isn't as good as the others, but I'll include it anyway, so that brings the total number of stickers to seven. Only three more available!

It looks awesome! The thing that sucks is that I got a Lumia 822, can you try making some for them? Thanks!! :grin:
I'm sorry, I don't think I can. I only - poorly - managed to make these for the 920 because I have one myself, so without a 822 I won't be able to make some. That, and I don't have a lot of time :p

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, sure! So that's JacksonSQD, bawboh86, danish319 and zeronoise... I realized I had a spare sticker lying around. This one isn't as good as the others, but I'll include it anyway, so that brings the total number of stickers to seven. Only three more available!

Send me one ? :D .. I'm from India. ( i don't mind paying for the shipping) :p

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
This weekend I'll start putting the stickers in envelopes for everyone who replied or sent me a PM. I'll keep you all posted :)

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This weekend I'll start putting the stickers in envelopes for everyone who replied or sent me a PM. I'll keep you all posted :)

Please post DIY tutorial for that if u can... loved the work. also plz tell me how much it would cost u to ship to india?
awesome work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss