- 01-13-2013, 04:52 PM #1
Well i recently bought a Lumia 920 (Matte Black ... as i wanted one with that)
Its a Awesome Device and so far i am just loving it.
But one Thing i am noticing is that my Lumia 920 differs than others in one aspect.
The Backside of my Lumia where Lens is present and Carl Zeis is written is in Steel whereas other Lumias are in Black Ceramic
I dont know this difference .. is My Cellphone an old model.
I am new to WP8 and Nokia Lumia 920 ...!!
If anyone could help me out :)
Last edited by Iceberg13; 01-13-2013 at 09:54 PM.
- 01-13-2013, 09:13 PM #6
01-15-2013, 02:54 AM #9
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
sorry for off topic but please could you help me
am completely new, having the same lumia 920 black, & windows 7(ultimate) on pc , how do i download/ install apps from pc to my 920 , bcoz here we dont have good network / wifi connectivity
- By Andy Osika in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:05 PM
- By rajkumr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2012, 02:03 PM
- By poiman in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 70Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:18 AM
- By Villain in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2012, 10:17 PM