Grey Lumia 920

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I was expecting it to actually be available.

It's not, or well it kind of is in couple of countries.

I think at the moment Nokia is the least interested at producing one more color when they can't deliver enough of phones with the colors available right now.

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
If it is primer, how does that explain what looks like a grey version right on the front of the box in the video.

Different regions, different colors.

Samsung does it, why not Nokia.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

rexii23

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got a Grey Australian model. Was worried that it was gonna be pretty boring so I actually got a black one first, but it had creaking and large gap between screen and body so I swapped for a replacement grey. I went for grey because the gap is much less noticeable than the black. Somehow the black, even though its matt, still has a reflection to it and this makes the gap between screen and body extremely visible and unsightly.

Grey is so awesome, very classy. Press shots don't do it justice.

maycontainuts

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It depends where you are from, in the UK the only place that I have seen the grey available is 'clove' and they said it would be available in January this year to me. I have also heard the grey/gray will never go come to the US. As cyan will not come to international variant, they are exclusive colours

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Polys can come in lots of base colors. I think they use the word polycarbonate as a generic term for plastic.

All I was saying is that paint or even primer for that fact would not be good as it would eventually wear thin and show the base color. That is why they mold them in colors so if there is any wear, it will still look the same color. Even scratches or dings would be harder to notice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750