01-14-2013, 01:34 AM #2
- 3,810 Posts
I think its just the regular voice mail password. Once you put that in, it quits bugging you. If your carrier offers it for your phone, you probably have no choice but to enter one. What got me was I could not remember what I was using for a password and it bugged me until I dialed 611 to reset it. lol.
- 06-27-2013, 10:17 PM #3
I am having the same issue on my NL920 as well. It never used to this, but now every time i hit the phone icon, it pops up and asks me to enter the VVM password. The regular VM password was not working, so I reset the PW and tried that, after I enter, it tries to sync and then pops right back asking me to enter the PW again. So irritating. Tried calling ATT, but the the hold time is forever. Now they are closed.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? what did you do to solve it?
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:51 AM
- By mcheiron in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:03 PM
- By jfreiman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:57 PM
- By devilhound1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:56 AM
- By rrojas in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:52 PM