- 01-14-2013, 01:10 PM #1
I am very happy with my 920 and I can honestly say its the best phone I've had. The other day I noticed some dust under the front camera and a couple of other things like the volume up/down buttons creaking a little. I also noticed a small nick on the front display next to the Nokia logo, not sure how it got there.
These are a bunch of very small aesthetic non issues, but combined are they enough to add up to enough of a reason to try to get a replacement from Nokia? None of these are really game breaking and I'm happy with literally everything else on the phone. Anyone out there had any similar issues? What did you do?
- 01-14-2013, 01:26 PM #2
It's totally up to you.
Majority of people get theirs replaced for the slightest thing. If it bothers you THAT much, then replace it. If not, then enjoy your phone :)
- 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM #3
For the dust under the screen you should be able to get a replacement as I would consider that a manufacturing defect. This dust will eventually build up to the point that it interferes with the front facing camera and proximity sensor.
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By bear_lx in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 147Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM