- 01-15-2013, 11:59 AM #1
I sent in my 920 for service since it had a crack in the top right corner of the screen.
Today I heard it would take 3-4 weeks because they needed to send it further, so I decided I can't wait that long and want my phone back as soon as possible. The crack itself is not noticeable unless you wanna see it, but it's there you know, on a one month old device.
Am I an *****? :(
- 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM #3
No I don't think it will get worse because the crack itself is INSIDE the glass, you can't even feel it with the finger nails. I think some stone was inside the front speaker grill and created pressure and finally made a crack in the screen.
- By EmptySpaces in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:19 AM
- By bilzkh in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:51 PM
- By joemd60 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:56 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:22 PM
- By Jazmac in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2011, 08:31 PM