Who charges wirelessly overnight?

Tigersoul

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Count on more for wireless charging with no issues
Black 920 bought in mid-late December and Nokia charging plate.

It really is one of those features that you don't fully appreciate until you have it.

I charged fully three times with the wired plug first just out of paranoia.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I was gonna try and retrofit one in my car, then read the WPCentral post which mentions it could cause issues with wireless tire pressure gauges... Anyhow have the perfect spot to test it... Anyone have a 3D printer that wants to help a brother out?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have this cubby hole under my dash... Kind of wasted space... BUT, there is a 12v port there... Perfect for a charging dock without modification to the car!

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It might just be my phone, but I've noticed my battery dies much quicker when I use the wireless charging plate as opposed to the hard wire method. Anyone else experience this?
Mine, too. Based on the responses in this thread, I would wager we both have a defective device/battery.

That and my battery drain issues didn't start until I started wireless charging. First it held a wireless charge for a shorter duration than a wired one... but soon enough, the wired charge wasn't enough and now my battery could go from 100% to 4% after 7 hours of non-usage, or drop from 42% to 4% critical after just 30 minutes in my pocket. Fortunately, I can still take mine back.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Got my wireless charger 2 days after I got my phone back in Nov. Been charging overnight ever since with no problems at all.

LikeWaah

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually I don't always charge overnight. Not because wireless charging isn't convenient, but because my L920's battery usually lasts me two days at least.

It's incredibly convenient though, especially if you want to pick up your phone to reply to a text message then just put it back down onto the charging plate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6