- 01-15-2013, 07:33 PM #2
as far as i know, if you still have it configured when the drop date happens, it should still work.
New users can not configure. So if you have it all synced up and set up on your phone, you should be ok.
That is what i think i read anyway, im sure somebody can confirm.
01-15-2013, 11:54 PM #4
- 223 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Wow I must have missed this!!! Gmail will not allow windows devices to sync(new device) after this month?
Update: still forward all your Gmail to your outlook so I'm good.
Last edited by sanders2232; 01-16-2013 at 12:05 AM.
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:15 PM
- By napkatz in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 08:44 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
- By vizagdude in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:59 PM