Facebook, Twitter Live Tiles

Salzzz

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Lumia 920 here in Dubai. The phone is great. I love the Live Tiles! My biggest disappointment though lies with the Facebook and Twitter application. The live tiles don't move sometimes.

- Facebook live tile is stuck on the 1st status update i did on my phone. Also i don't get any notifications. Only when i get in to the app do i see a notification.
- Twitter tile moves too slow. Sometimes i need to get an out of the app to kind of wake it up otherwise i wont get any tweet notifications either.

Does anyone know any 3rd party application that does a better job. I know for a fact "People's Hub" and "Me" is a great way of receiving both, but I'd love it if my facebook and twitter live tile moved as well.

-Salzzz

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd recommend looking at some of the more popular and well rated Twitter apps, like Rowi or Mehdoh. For Facebook, I find the official app suits needs fairly well, but I'm not really a hardcore user, so I'm fairly useless in that regard. But for Twitter, definitely shop around - there are some good clients out there.

Salzzz

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
On the look out. Will surely post once i find another stable app for either. Surprisingly though, my facebook notifications have started. I guess its a good day then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb