Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I had an accelerometer and gyro sensor problem with the Lumia 920 I bought from EE that I had unlocked for use for other networks.
    The Nokia repair centre have now decided to send me a replacement phone as the one I sent them was unrepairable.
    While this is great news I am now wondering what this means in terms of OTA updates (will I get them faster because it's not EE branded) and whether the phone is unlocked for all network sim cards as standard.

Does anyone know?
    Thanks in advance

the phone they sent should still be carrier branded. well for me, i used AT&T so mine was still branded.

I hope this is not the case as I don't want to fork out again to get it unlocked.Fingers crossed that they saw the phone was unlocked when it was at the repair centre.

they wont know the phone is unlocked unless you tell them, which you should. immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by James8561 View Post
    they wont know the phone is unlocked unless you tell them, which you should. immediately.
    Oh, I will do that right away now, as soon as the helpline is open I will give them a call. Thanks for the heads up!