- 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM #1
I had an accelerometer and gyro sensor problem with the Lumia 920 I bought from EE that I had unlocked for use for other networks.
The Nokia repair centre have now decided to send me a replacement phone as the one I sent them was unrepairable.
While this is great news I am now wondering what this means in terms of OTA updates (will I get them faster because it's not EE branded) and whether the phone is unlocked for all network sim cards as standard.
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance
- By steve kaufmann in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:28 AM
- By zetetikos in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:35 PM
- By Molo24 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:15 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:21 PM
- By Coffee in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:56 AM