- 01-17-2013, 12:35 AM #1
Can someone suggest me some softwares for Lumia 920 Camera (free of cost) that will perform the below mentioned functions?
1) Burst Shot (just like SGS3)
2) Face Detection
3) Smile detection
4) Touch Focus
5) Geo Tagging
- 01-17-2013, 01:56 AM #5
For simple group portraits where you want to pick one that has everyone smiling, Nokia's Smart Shoot does the job. It takes four shots over a few seconds.
For shooting fast action, check out Turbo Camera. It's incredibly fast at up to 30 fps. Not free though. But if you can afford L920, you can probably spare $1.
01-17-2013, 12:03 PM #9
- 73 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
For the burst shot, I would recommend "Turbo camera". I saw the review on this website too.
It's good for taking a burst shot (but at 3MP quality) and it also has the "Tap to focus" ability (that's mean, Lumia 920 can do the tap to focus but don't know why it not available in the stock camera)
One cons of this app is, it took sometime to start up, hope the dev will update and fix this soon.
- By chdever in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2012, 12:36 AM
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 297Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:00 AM
- By jmajid in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM
- By Dregur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:27 PM
- By Mitlov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:13 AM