01-18-2013, 10:31 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I received my Lumia 920 today and wanted to try the super sensitive screen out. But even when the screen's sensitivity is set to High, I can only control it with my fingertips. There is no screen protector on the screen.
I bought my device in Hungary on contract. Is it possible that some regional versions don't include the super sensitive touch screen? Or what do you think what can be the root cause?
- 01-18-2013, 01:45 PM #3
- 01-18-2013, 02:04 PM #4
Try turning the feature on and off a few times while also rebooting the phone some times too in the process. Also keep touching it with the gloves/whatever even if it doesnt seem to work.
Then there seems to be sort of a feature to avoid accidental touches. When you light up the screen from locked status, try pressing for example volume down and see if it then starts taking input. I would figure it's a safety feature rather than a flaw, cos I can't come up why would it do it otherwise.
I also had some hard time getting it to work at first, but it did end up working when it got some "warm up".
- 01-18-2013, 02:17 PM #5
It took me a few tries before it would work but you need to make sure that whatever object you are using is capable of holding an electrical charge, albeit a minute one. So anything made from plastic won't work but anything metal will.
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By cayano in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:02 AM
- By vp710 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:26 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM
- By Timture in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:19 AM