- 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM #1
Does anyone else notice this? This is one of the worst headphones I have used in terms of cord noise. They are pretty much only useable while I am sitting at my desk. Once I am up and start moving around, the cord moves across my shirt and transfers the noise right up into my ears. There is also quite a loud click when I adjust the volume using the rocker buttons on the inline remote that travels up the cord.
Also when I am on a call, I can hear other people around me talking like I ddin't even have the headphones in. Is the mic really that sensitive on these headphones?
- 01-18-2013, 03:36 PM #2
My klipsch ear buds came with a clip that allows you to stabilize the cord and keeps it from rubbing. Sounds like yours didn't and yes, usually the mics are very sensitive.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
- By WPenvy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:13 PM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 01:35 PM
- By moonian in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:21 AM
- By Litsie in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2012, 02:04 PM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM