Phones 4 U Free Wireless Charger Offer ?

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I filled out the form at Nokia Free Charger on christmas eve i think it was because i bought the phone on the 10th of decemeber and you have to wait so many days etc. Anyway i don't think i got a e-mail to say that it was confirmed but i am pretty sure it did say that it had went through but i still have not yet recieved a charger and was wondering if anyone else did get a e-mail?.

I tried refilling the form in but now it says my IMEI number is invalid so i am taking it thats because i have already ordered one?.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have got 4 Lumia 920s in the family. Only one received a wireless charger. The 0843 number had to be called before that charger arrived. But it costs about 38p per minute from mobile so essentially makes that charger cost about ?12-13 with each call. Need to chase them up for other 3 chargers which has taken nearly 2 months now.

Marsamver

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Got my Lumia 920 on 30/11/2012, was able to register on the free charger website on 15/12/2012 but now 25/01/2013 and still no charger :(

So it takes a lot longer than the 28 days it said it would. I may try and call the helpline. . . . . .from a landline will hopefully be cheaper!

aidensere07

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I called yesterday to see where my yellow or red requested charger was. The lady told me that they had no yellow or red and said they didn't expect to receive any from Nokia for a while, she told me they had black come in last week, all the black are now gone and this week the white ones will be in stock, anyone still waiting will be getting a white one regardless of the colour requested. Although im not happy as i have the yellow lumia I'm not going to kick up a fuss, i just want my charger, its a pain but its only a colour and i can live with it. Its not the end of the world..

Aiden
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to hope I specifically get a black one. Black Lumia 920. However a white one will also work. Then again, dependent on the colour I get it might work nicely with my custom-built wireless charging solution I have in mind. I bought mine SIM-free (but they technically put it through as T-Mobile PAYG so I could get insurance) so I have a gut feeling I aren't eligible as I also bought it on the 20th Jan.

pieman666

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Applied for mine after Christmas, got a black one in the post last week (black was my second choice after red). I didn't receive any email confirmation to say I had applied so did think it hadn't gone through properly. It turns out it had.

Marsamver

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Got my Lumia 920 on 30/11/2012, was able to register on the free charger website on 15/12/2012 but now 25/01/2013 and still no charger :(

So it takes a lot longer than the 28 days it said it would. I may try and call the helpline. . . . . .from a landline will hopefully be cheaper!

Finally received my charger today 13/02/2013 I never got round to calling the helpline, it just turned up itself.

Got the white one which was my second choice after red, works great. . . . . happy now.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday. Can't remember exactly when I applied for it but it would have been around 10th January. TBH Im a bit uncertain whee to use it as I have a plug in desk charger stand at work where I can see the screen nicely and I rarely need to charge it at home...and no, I'm not giving the charger away lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss