HULK skin for the Lumia 920 :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

madhukrishna

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I just received a Hulk skin that I ordered from Amazon and it looks amazing.
Although it took more than a month to ship from CHINA to USA and costed me a total of $17.35.
The quality is amazing but the finishing is not so great.
I wouldn't recommend anybody to take the same.....
If you are interested here is the link...
Amazon.com: Big Mouth Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone Decorative Skin Sticker Protective Decal: Cell Phones & Accessories

Here's how it looks after applying it...altAg_ZOP9II1WB8N7MMzWfMkzA6PI6xauxYkt-FiO99XAH_jpg.jpgaltAjDCV-B7ulOWlXBxTAPa-CfABdRimd_dfhAh57zb5p_r_jpg.jpgaltAmyhbS67Y44SstLYR3hp7-SAAqGZP34jVuaFfGzuKDlg_jpg.jpgaltAoIUre1AxTKonBYVGcaUcXuqzabav0M-in7-_gSmyN1o_jpg.jpgaltAt_0-tzBskftQBF7zG4wKoUVmffO9kcXBaI8ii4PEkS1_jpg.jpgaltAjDCV-B7ulOWlXBxTAPa-CfABdRimd_dfhAh57zb5p_r_jpg.jpg
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I, too, wonder why not the endorsement? You seem quite pleased with it besides "the finish". Is there really something so wrong with the finish that you can't recommend it?

madhukrishna

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Its just that i expected a more better finish for $17....
Otherwise... I am really happy with it... there are a lot more designs available too...
The lamination on the skin has bubbles and the edges too have lil bubbles.. which makes you wonder if it might get damaged too soon.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3