Video Camera Problem ( You might not have NOTICED IT! )

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I just checked this today after using the phone for a week. Well, the problem is there is a black dot while recording video at nights. ( This is not present on day time video recording & also taking photos both day and night times )

Below is the link go ahead and check this out, also do this test to your phones and post me the results. ( I want your opinions if I should get the phone exchanged or if it's a dust problem get it cleaned by nokia ? )

With Flash: https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Without Flash: https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like you have an issue. I'd get it repaired by Nokia as that's unacceptable
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

DanBB1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't want to sound like an ass.. but, have you tried to clean up your lense with some suitable soft cloth? I might also take a closer look at lense with proper light, if you can see any dirt in it.
At first I tought you were crazy or in drugs filming a white wall(took a while to notice), but I did see the little darker spot especially in the second video. Then again.. I'm little bit colour blind so other people might see it more clearly.

You might want to share that video with NokiaCare and ask for their opinion. Or just go outright exchange the device, if you can afford the wait of the replacement(could take a while). Personally, I'm not enough into photography to test my device. But I will take good notice next time I take videos or photos..

Does that same problem exist with photos too? Or is that limited to videos only?

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't want to sound like an ass.. but, have you tried to clean up your lense with some suitable soft cloth? I might also take a closer look at lense with proper light, if you can see any dirt in it.
At first I tought you were crazy or in drugs filming a white wall(took a while to notice), but I did see the little darker spot especially in the second video. Then again.. I'm little bit colour blind so other people might see it more clearly.

You might want to share that video with NokiaCare and ask for their opinion. Or just go outright exchange the device, if you can afford the wait of the replacement(could take a while). Personally, I'm not enough into photography to test my device. But I will take good notice next time I take videos or photos..

Does that same problem exist with photos too? Or is that limited to videos only?

As I've said earlier it only happens in night time videos. Doesn't occur with daytimes videos and photos ( irrespective of time )

And I regularly keep the lens clean with a micro fiber cloth since I myself have spectacles. So I take good care of it :)

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Gave the phone to the nokia care center.. They said it'd take 10 days and given me the estd. delivery time of 12 days, as it'd sent to delhi whilst I stay at hyderabad. I'm already missing my phone. Btw, I'll keep you updated if I'm gonna get the same phone or a new one :)

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Finally I got my phone, but they screwed the sim tray. Looks like they used the phone, When I inquired the same, they gave me a slip and would exchange the sim tray :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon