Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ROCKHOPPER71

Today I have started on my 3rd Lumina 920.
    First one had all sorts of problems including the squeeky area around the SIM card (I can live with that), in guts of the phone rattled when shaken, the proximity sensor was ot out whack.
    Second phone it was just the proximity sesnor that drove me crazy as I could never end a conversation. The squeeky area around the SIM card, well I can live with that.
    This third phone being activeted for all of few hours is thus far perfect. :)

None of them pair(ed) well to my 2012 (with nav) Volt. No call lists show up, contacts, heck even the touch pad for dialing is grayed out (on the car). The car thing is probably the most frustrating thing about this phone.

Sadly I think that if this 3rd phone shows up with the same issues I will be placing a call to ATT customer service and asking to switch phones. Maybe to the 8x or if all **** breaks loose to the Samsung SIII.
    Jazmac likes this.

Nokia 920 has not been good with Bluetooth pairing in cars. I suggest you live with it for a while and wait for an update.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Sounds like it's time for yet another customer to give up on Nokia. Here's how to do it,

1. Get Nokia to send you a new 920.
    2. Sell it on ebay. It's a new phone, you'll get most of your money back. My fourth 920 got me $420.
    3. Buy an 8x.
    4. Enjoy. A windows phone that works as promised. Imagine the possibilities.

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    You own the phone and yet you can't spell its name correctly...come on.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I wouldn't go to Android or the SIII. I believe its fair enough to wait for Nokia to work out the kinks of the phone or possibly just do what everyone else is saying to do. Get the 8x

Good catch. I think a Lumina was a bad Chevy sedan.
    2 full days on the 3rd phone and no problems yet :)

man, I'm jealous people can get swap phones easily. I have to send it away and wait. No getting a phone first then sending it back.