01-21-2013, 08:14 AM #1
- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Today I have started on my 3rd Lumina 920.
First one had all sorts of problems including the squeeky area around the SIM card (I can live with that), in guts of the phone rattled when shaken, the proximity sensor was ot out whack.
Second phone it was just the proximity sesnor that drove me crazy as I could never end a conversation. The squeeky area around the SIM card, well I can live with that.
This third phone being activeted for all of few hours is thus far perfect. :)
None of them pair(ed) well to my 2012 (with nav) Volt. No call lists show up, contacts, heck even the touch pad for dialing is grayed out (on the car). The car thing is probably the most frustrating thing about this phone.
Sadly I think that if this 3rd phone shows up with the same issues I will be placing a call to ATT customer service and asking to switch phones. Maybe to the 8x or if all **** breaks loose to the Samsung SIII.
- 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM #3
Sounds like it's time for yet another customer to give up on Nokia. Here's how to do it,
1. Get Nokia to send you a new 920.
2. Sell it on ebay. It's a new phone, you'll get most of your money back. My fourth 920 got me $420.
3. Buy an 8x.
4. Enjoy. A windows phone that works as promised. Imagine the possibilities.
- 01-22-2013, 01:59 PM #5
I wouldn't go to Android or the SIII. I believe its fair enough to wait for Nokia to work out the kinks of the phone or possibly just do what everyone else is saying to do. Get the 8x
- By iphonemilk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 147Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:46 AM
- By TrophyNostalgia in forum ZuneReplies: 19Last Post: 10-17-2012, 11:05 PM
- By webosisalive! in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:46 PM
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 68Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:24 AM