So long... and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryDC

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well I had my Lumia 920 for 9 weeks and I am done. In case anyone is here and trying to decide on this phone I can only give my experience and advice which is to run away from this device. This is the most buggy horrid device I have ever owned. I was an Iphone user from day 1, but am thoroughly tired of Iphone. After researching, and due to the fact I am a Windows Systems Admin (over 10 years) I was more than excited to see the new Windows 8 phone coming out. I even did the pre-order to get mine asap. What a huge disappointment. I even evangelized for this phone to friends and family, as well as taking on ****** friends with iphones, man am I eating crow now. I won't go through the long list of issues I had with the 3 phones I have had in this 9 weeks all of which were total crap. Also two of the phones I still have which are now both bricked after trying to reset the phones. What an epic fail by MS an Nokia on these 920s. I am now on my first Android phone (LG Optimus G). Still to soon to tell how it will go, and I have learned my lesson about hyping a new device to soon, so I will keep my comments to myself until times proves its reliability. Good luck to you guys that stay with the 920, looks to be bumpy ride ahead.

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
uhm...k

BTW, there is a sticky for "un-bricking" phones that seems to work. I only have an intermittent issue on voice calls where people cant hear me, and every once in a while a live tile issue. Other than that, i love this phone.

Goog luck i guess...still dont see why people have to post that theyre leaving a community that wont miss them, ****...this is only your second post.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion