Battery sense live tile no longer updating

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and still get no update to the live tile unless i open the app. Its really getting annoying. My lockscreen battery percentage doesnt change if i dont open the app either. It has access to background tasks as well.

Anyone else with this issue? Any ideas or options for a different battery app that works as well without causing drain?

I really like battery sense, but at this point its becoming nearly useless.

Shawn

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't use it but I do know that some apps conflict or break functionality with existing apps. I've had it happen with a pandora app on my 900 once. Once I got rid of the pandora app, my phone quit jumping into that voice recognition mode constantly. Unless that battery app is of bad design and you cannot find an answer, I would at start at the last apps you've installed.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I use Battery Status. I am happy with it, it doesn't seem to cause any noticeable battery drain.

Hope that helps.
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

R42

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and still get no update to the live tile unless i open the app. Its really getting annoying. My lockscreen battery percentage doesnt change if i dont open the app either. It has access to background tasks as well.

Anyone else with this issue? Any ideas or options for a different battery app that works as well without causing drain?

I really like battery sense, but at this point its becoming nearly useless.

Shawn

Supposedly there is a 30 minute refresh on the live tile.

So wait 30 minutes and see if it refreshed

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ive had it not change for many hours, then when i open the app the battery goes from like 80 to 55 or something because of how long its been.

Shawn

bigcrushtown

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happens to me! The live tile doesn't update until I open the app, and neither does the lock screen icon. It didn't used to be this way, it worked for a while, but then stopped a couple days ago. Bug?

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here. Same happened to my wife. Both times it stopped updating. Then on my wife's phone it stopped working altogether. She reloaded it. Still uses it. I was having battery drains on my phone. When it stopped working I uninstalled, and have never reloaded it. Since then most of my battery problems went away. I'll just use the phone meter from here on. I'm not sure what my wife has going on, or what she is going to do.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I loved this app until it starts to not update the tiles for me too. I tried unpin and repin the tile, block and then unblock the background task, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Still it won't update AT ALL no matter how many hours. If I don't open the app it could show me fully charged for the whole day even thought it's drained, both live tile and notification

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Same problem. Uninstalled it. With 88% charge left, it was showing a 4 hour life remaining. Had to uninstall it.

Tony Mitri

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, I had to hard reset my phone and reinstall all my apps. Everything was working fine till i did the Nokia Audio/Network+ enhancements update.
After that all my tiles stoped updating (Battery Sense, Weather Flow, CNN, Red Bull ...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes