Power button does not work on my 920

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone experience power button problems yet? I can't do a soft- or hard reset to try and see if that will fix my issues. I guess the only way to reboot my Lumia 920 is letting the battery die. Right now the only way to turn the screen on is by receiving a phone call or hook up a charger. Any ideas?

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Get it replaced. Definitely defective hardware.

Cheese, that is already my second one. The first one had some graphics issues. I sure hope that I wont have to replace my phone every month. I had no issues with my old HTC Surround. It still works flawless as a spare phone. I expected much better quality from Nokia.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Cheese, that is already my second one. The first one had some graphics issues. I sure hope that I wont have to replace my phone every month. I had no issues with my old HTC Surround. It still works flawless as a spare phone. I expected much better quality from Nokia.

I've heard there have been some quality control issues. With my N920 I've noticed my capacitive buttons are a yellowy tinge. Only slightly though, and you only notice it when you consider I've compared it to my HTC TITAN that were a brilliant white. Everything else seems fine (except for maybe the PureView camera isn't living up to the marketing, but I'm putting that down to lack of practice on my part). I read someone had to get SIX replacements to get one that works fine. I'm fortunately on my first one (Twice I've got lucky, I remember the whole TITAN fiasco as well, no issues for me.) - Honestly if you like the phone just keep pushing with it! And yes, I also expected much better from Nokia. That's despite owning the POS that was the 5800, that crashed 10 times in a chain, meant my phone was out for 20 minutes, and also drained 75% of my battery... All because I decided I want to browse the web...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786