- 01-23-2013, 01:44 AM #1
i bought a AT&T (no-contract ) Nokia lumia 920 from amazon wireless website a month ago. but i can't use my phone to dial numbers. because i don't live in the unite states. so i don't have any account of AT&T, and can't use the AT&T's network service neither.
so who can do me a favor to unlock my cellphone,( if you are the AT&T's member, have the AT&T's account , maybe it's easier for you apply for the unlocking the phone. )
or give me some advice ?
Thank you very much in advance.
01-23-2013, 01:57 AM #2
- 42 Posts
apparently, from other posts on the forum, this puppy is locked to AT&T until May (some members have reported). Even if you bought it off-contract, this is still married to AT&T until their exclusivity expires (status as of now)..... sorry, I had to bring you bad news.... but hopefully, in a few months AT&T will reconsider when this not so new anymore...
01-23-2013, 04:32 AM #4Nokia Lumia 930 WP8.1 |Nokia Lumia 1020 WP8.1 |Nokia Lumia 925 WP8.1 |Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 | Nokia Lumia 620 WP8.1 |Nokia Lumia 800, 7.8 | Nokia Lumia 710, 7.8 | HTC Radar | HTC Trophy | HTC HD2 7.8 |
- 49 Posts
Powerd by Windows Phone
01-31-2013, 03:10 PM #7
- 3 Posts
02-23-2013, 06:35 AM #9
- 8 Posts
There are few online sites providing unlock code for a Nokia Lumia 920, you can get the unlock code from them. Once you have got the unlock code, You can visit www.MobileUnlockGuide.com to get the free step by step unlocking instructions. This could help you understand unlocking process better.
- By dacunto in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
- By tcman88 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2012, 12:58 PM
- By ky Phan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:45 AM
- By stone6 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:10 AM
- By xH4RRYx in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM