01-23-2013, 07:53 AM #4
- 55 Posts
im having this issue as well. I think what the OP was trying to ask is how do you back completely out of a game so that its no longer running in the background. If you hit the windows button it takes you to the home screen, but hitting back takes you directly back to the game after that. For all other apps hitting the back button a few times backs completely out of it and closes it, games dont work this way.
The only thing ive found that works so far is to go to the main menu of the game, and then press back until you are at the home screen.
- 01-23-2013, 07:53 AM #5
Try the Back button... press it multiple times, and ensure it's not running by holding the Back button for 2 secs (which shows running programs/games)
If this doesn't work, and it's an "addiction to games" related query, try uninstalling games ;).................Enjoy Life, you only live it Once.................
- 01-23-2013, 10:11 AM #8
Just hit the Windows button. The app will then be tombstoned unless it is a GPS or Streaming Music app. At that point it should have no effect on battery.Current Phone: Nokia Lumia 920
Past Phones: iPhone 4, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus, Samsung Focus Flash, Nokia Lumia 900, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro, Nexus 7
- 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM #10SLVR-->OG iP-->iP3G-->iP3GS-->HTC Fuze-->N1-->BB 9000-->Craptivate-->SGSII I777-->Surround-->iP4S-->Lumia 900-->SGH-I747-->SGH-I317 / iP5-->Lumia 920-->SM-N900A-->Lumia 1520-->SM-N915A
- By commander jao in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 11:08 PM
- By weetigo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM
- By Corepc in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2012, 08:44 AM
- By stuartbritt in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2012, 08:35 AM
- By BBBJJJ in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2012, 10:37 PM