01-23-2013, 08:27 AM #1
- 22 Posts
So yesterday and today I've had to constantly turn airplane mode on and off to get my phone to reconnect to 4G. When its connected I have full bars. I will be in the middle of searching something or emailing and it will loose connection. I searched any the only thing I saw was to restart or do the airplane mode. This just will not work for me if this continues. Thanks for any help!
- 01-29-2013, 07:47 PM #2
I've had this issue for a few weeks now, since I got the 920.
I haven't found any solution, yet.
Just glad it's my "play line" and not the line I depend on for service.
I can sit there and watch the 4G drop down and bounce back up every few seconds, but the signal stays strong.
01-30-2013, 04:15 AM #4
- 15 Posts
I also have this problem on an unlocked phone in Cyprus. The data connection works fine for a few minutes, drops and then resumes continueously. I haven't been able to verify this but it looks like it's having problems maintaining a steady connection after switching between 3G & H
- By dwoodlock in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 18Last Post: 07-14-2013, 10:06 PM
- By alex2364 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2012, 04:07 PM
- By rhalbert10 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2012, 12:00 PM
- By choover in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:49 AM
- By XboxOmac in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:39 PM