Fits like a glove

whrocky5092

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing

just about anything, finger nails, sticks, bananas (lol, dont know if you saw the video with a guy using a banana to work the 920) a knife ect, the only thing i found that didnt work on the 920 was a toothpick for some reason, dont know if its too small of a pressure point or what, but just about anything will work, great screen overall

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I've tried and succeeded in using a ballpoint pen as stylus (with the nib in retracted position i.e) - only thing is, doesn't recognise it at once - hold it in position on the screen for a while till it detects, then you're ready to go.

Had faulty detection of touch when temperature went low btw...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99