Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing
    SuperJMN likes this.

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whrocky5092 View Post
    This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing
    just about anything, finger nails, sticks, bananas (lol, dont know if you saw the video with a guy using a banana to work the 920) a knife ect, the only thing i found that didnt work on the 920 was a toothpick for some reason, dont know if its too small of a pressure point or what, but just about anything will work, great screen overall

Using a stylus with didlr is so awesome; totally recommend trying that out.

I tried using a pencil or pen andnitnwouldntbwork. With? Should I get my phone replaced? I'm already planning on it.

I've tried and succeeded in using a ballpoint pen as stylus (with the nib in retracted position i.e) - only thing is, doesn't recognise it at once - hold it in position on the screen for a while till it detects, then you're ready to go.

Had faulty detection of touch when temperature went low btw...

Yea I noticed that too. But how did you use a ball point? Doesn't the ink rub onto the screen and smudge?