- 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM #1
As we know that today Nokia has released Nokia Drive+ Beta for all WP8 Devices.
Does anyone actually know if there is any difference between the Nokia Drive+ Beta from Nokia which came with Lumia 920 installed and the one that is available in market place for download.
Last edited by devil.insulted; 01-24-2013 at 09:38 AM.
- 02-04-2013, 03:38 PM #4
So I went to the Nokia Apps area and noticed this different, new Nokia Drive+ Beta, and it had an install option, not upgrade. Does anyone else notice this? I'm guessing I should uninstall what I have and install this version. Odd.
02-04-2013, 04:28 PM #5
- 383 Posts
The Navteq version is only licensed for use in the USA, UK and Canada and is for all WP8 devices. The Nokia version is only for Nokia devices and is licensed for use globally.Microsoft - Band
Windows - Surface RT | Surface Pro 3
Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520
Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:33 AM
- By mrbill66 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2012, 02:39 AM
- By ncxcstud in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
- By lumianut in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:17 PM