01-24-2013, 11:09 AM #1
- 15 Posts
Let me begin by saying I've already requested a replacement unit from AT&T due to another issue and it should arrive early next week.
Anyway, last night, my battery level was at 93% when I went to bed at midnight. When i awoke at 6:00 this morning, my phone was completely dead. It's now noon and my 920 has been on the charger (USB cable) for over 5 hours and the battery is at 47%. I'd say I have a defective phone. Luckily, there's already a replacement in transit. I'm not bashing the Lumia or WP8 in any way, trust me. I've had to get replacement phones for my iPhones (3S, 4, and 4S), too. I understand there are bad apples in each batch.
- 01-24-2013, 11:13 AM #2
I always love new threads that discuss a topic that already has 20 other threads stating the same thing.
Out of all the other duplicate threads this one is probably the best on to use sine it currently has 980 posts. http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ry-issues.html
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 01-27-2013, 11:34 AM
- By illegaloperation in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-13-2012, 08:52 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:08 AM
- By daylater in forum HTC TITANReplies: 19Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:40 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:16 AM