Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sukanok
  • 1 Post By denzilla

24 Posts
    Incipio DualPro is one of my choice but i'm afraid it might be a little bit too bulky.
    What about candy shell?? Would it be able to protect my screen??
    Thank you.
    Kei Square likes this.

155 Posts
    I use Otterbox Defender. Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock

109 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    You might look into into an Otterbox Commuter case. It's not as bulky but has a raised lip around the screen to protect it in case of a face down fall. I'm currently using an Apex hybrid mesh case that is similar to the Commuter case from eBay for $9 shipped and its been pretty fantastic so far.

I also picked up the Nokia cc-1043 case that should be here in a day or 2 because I want some sort of protection without the bulk.
    Retired Moderator

7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
    I have to say Otterbox, but it may be too bulky for you.

232 Posts
    The official Nokia case wraps around so the screen is some protected in a flat fall. It is also very light and feels apart of the phone and not bulky

227 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Otterbox Defender. Wife dropped her 920 on the pavement and the case barely got scuffed. Be warned: Its bulky and because the 920 isn't an iPhone, Otterbox didn't make it in any color except effing boring *** black/gray.

It comes with a holster, btw. Think of having a VCR strapped to your side as you walk.....
    Thanked by:
    krystea likes this.

161 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denzilla View Post
    It comes with a holster, btw. Think of having a VCR strapped to your side as you walk.....
    The mobile phone world has come full circle :P

61 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The official Nokia case does NOT protect against face down falls. I ordered 2 thinking it would be great, but one day getting out of the car after work i dropped my phone. Lands face down and shatters. I'm still on the hunt for a case with facedown protection. Currently using the Dual Pro, but since i now have a red Lumia i would love to have a red case to match.